Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Project Administrator for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Alexandria, VA.
For more information, please contact Britney Lester at 321-441-4543 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsible for data collection and input into multiple systems on a daily basis.
- Collate daily installation and service progress reports from Regional Project Managers and share with Program Manager for TSA delivery.
- Manage administrative tasks supporting physical security installations on a government site.
- Support the entire PMO team with service ticket initiation, service ticket status and scheduling, inventory database entry and management, and installation project administrative setup and initiation.
- Alleviate the administrative and data entry tasks for the PMO team so that each PMO role may focus on their main position duties.
- Needs to be familiar with the MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- 1 – 2 years coordination experience in Physical Security is preferred although experience in construction, electrical or systems integration is acceptable.
- Knowledge of access control systems (Hirsch preferred), HSPD12, CCTV both analog and IP based, intercom systems, and intrusion detection systems is preferred but not required.
- Security Industry experience will be weighted higher than none.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to adapt well to changes and manage multiple tasks is required.
- Attention to detail and organization is required.
- Key differentiators: a willingness to learn new systems, process improvement suggestions, team focused, positive attitude.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.