Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Platform Configuration Manager for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
For more information, please contact Maggie Dowling at 321-441-4731 or via email at email@example.com.
This position works closely with clients within the Intelligence Community (IC) and the Department of Defense (DoD) to establish solutions to 1) support the customer’s mission and make it successful, 2) broaden the impact of GIS technology to its business, and 3) help shape the ArcGIS platform by identifying new implementation opportunities. Individuals in this position must be able to proactively craft, propose and implement configured solutions that address critical challenges and mission requirements faced by our customers.
- Work closely with IC and DoD customers and partners to identify, design, implement and certify key GIS workflows for the ArcGIS platform;
- Provide platform (i.e., client and server) configuration guidance and best practices to customers;
- Understand technology integrates/interfaces with customers' vision;
- Communicate ArcGIS Enterprise technologies to technical and non-technical customers;
- Be able to understand, create, and explain new data products created by spatial analysis;
- Present complex GIS technical demonstrations to various levels of staff in a diverse range of customer organizations;
- Possess a desire to immerse yourself in location-based problem solving to support our client’s missions;
- Collaborate internally to help customer organizations align their technical objectives and business goals
- Prepare and present high-quality business and technically-related documentation;
- Communicate best practices for building and maintaining enterprise geodatabases.
- Five or more years of experience designing, implementing, and/or administrating enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform (desktop, server, and online);
- Experience with Esri software including ArcGIS Enterprise, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Runtime, and their associated APIs or interfaces;
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.;
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud;
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum);
- Experience integrating software solutions with other business systems including data warehousing, BI, CRM, ERP, and analytics platform;
- Strong, persuasive communication skills; ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in geography, computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or a related field, depending on position level;
- US citizenship with active Top Secret SCI
- CompTIA Security +
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.