Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Sprinkler Inspector for a contract opportunity working with our client company in North Charleston, SC.
For more information, please contact Cassie Phillips at 321-441-4229 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspectors are responsible for conducting routine inspections, testing, service, and preventative maintenance on Electrical, Sprinkler or Suppression life safety product lines as well as similar competitive manufacturers’ product lines.
- Work with low voltage wiring and associated devices for the operation of low voltage equipment.
- Complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices such as laptop computers and/or hard copy.
- Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
- Input, retrieve and archive inspection documents via laptop computer.
- Make minor repairs and programming changes to systems being inspected.
- Provide technical training to less senior inspectors and trainees.
- Complete assigned inspections on time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years documented service experience in fire alarm or fire sprinkler
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, programs schematics and operational/product manuals.
- Experience with hand tools and multi-meter usage.
- Demonstrates an aptitude for troubleshooting systems and performing necessary repairs.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Able to obtain and retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local codes.
- Successful completion of the Inspector Entrée Course (Electrical or Sprinkler).
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Self-starter that can work with little to no supervision.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Special Hazards experience
- Fire pump experience
- Service background
- NICET Level III certification (Required)
- Backflow License
- Familiarity with sprinkler systems and extinguishers
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.