Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Sprinkler Service Technician for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Chantilly, VA.
For more information, please contact Ian Machicote at 407-930-8547 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive service calls from Service Resource Center, including a brief description of equipment/system malfunctions
- Contact customer representative and ascertain equipment/systems problems
- Perform service and repairs on sprinkler systems for commercial, industrial, and residential applications
- These include but are not limited to wet (steel, copper and CPVC), dry, pre-action, deluge and fire pumps
- Follow prescribed troubleshooting procedures and refer to technical manuals, part manuals, change notices and bulletins, modification notices, etc., in order to diagnose and repair equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications software/systems, programs, schematics, and operational product manuals
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently communicating with the district staff and customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Electronically complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding and obtain customer’s signature
- Participate in a scheduled On-call rotation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of documented experience in Fire Sprinkler/Suppression industry?
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, submittals, and operational/product manuals?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required?
- Must be willing to travel
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions?
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.?
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.?
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements?
- Able to participate in an on-call rotation schedule?
- Overnight travel may be required?
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times?
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly?
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements?
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test
- Must possess and retain current State Fire Protection License or Journeyman License valid
- NICET Level II
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.