Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Fire Service Technician for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Pawtucket, RI.
For more information, please contact Ian Machicote at 407-930-8547 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, our client has been keeping buildings safe for decades
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact.
Our extensive training program includes on the job training online courses and instructor led certification courses by manufacturer.
- This skilled position involves troubling shooting and repairing installed systems. Including panel repair/reprogram, device replacement/repair, resolving low voltage circuit troubles and system testing.
- Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
- Candidate must possess excellent written/verbal communication and outstanding customer service skills.
- Position involves the programming of fire alarm, security, and access control system panels.
- Experience CCTV and IT and IP networks a plus.
- Complete and submit all required task-related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- CCNA, A+ and Network+ certifications a plus.
- On call and after hours work required on occasion at customer need.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 plus years’ experience with fire alarm, access control, security intrusion, sound and communications systems (preferred not required).
- Must be able to interpret blueprints, diagrams and specifications.
- A good working knowledge of computers is necessary.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs. Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements.
- Overnight travel may be required.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local codes.
- Technical training preferred
- NICET II preferred
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.