Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Project Administrator for a contract opportunity working with our client company in a remote capacity.
For more information, please contact Britney Lester at 321-441-4543 or via email at email@example.com.
- Responsible for Regional Management and Ownership of Preventive Maintenance Inspection and Inventory projects for physical security contractual requirements for a Federal Government agency.
- This position works closely with the Government agency, Branch offices, Business Operations, and subcontractors to ensure successful completion of projects and contractual requirements.
- The Project Administrator position will be focused on Preventative Maintenance, Inspections, and Inventory (PMI) for all agency electronic security systems.
- This position will assure that the contract preventive maintenance requirements for Physical Access Control Systems (PACS), Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) systems, and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) are met, and that services are adequately documented.
- The focus of the preventive maintenance program is on the inspection, testing, adjustment, and cleaning of electronic security equipment
- Inventory and barcoding of security devices will be captured for each facility and stored in an inventory database for customer.
- Responsible for data collection and input into multiple systems on a daily basis.
- Receive, process, and manage service projects to include ticket initiation, status and scheduling updates, and follow-through to completion.
- Manage projects for Preventive Maintenance, Inspections, and Inventory for all electronic security systems.
- Organize and enter security system inventory into inventory database system.
- Maintain updates in tracking sheets for all aspects of position.
- Support completion of PMO invoices.
- One (1) to two (2) years coordination experience in Physical Security is preferred although experience in construction, electrical or systems integration is acceptable.
- Knowledge of access control systems (Hirsch/Identiv), HSPD12, CCTV both analog and IP based, intercom systems, and intrusion detection systems is preferred but not required.
- Experience with database and inventory management preferred but not required.
- Security Industry experience will be weighted higher than none.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to adapt well to changes and manage multiple tasks is required.
- Attention to detail and organization is required.
- Key differentiators: a self-starter, willingness to learn new systems, process improvement suggestions, team focused, positive attitude.
- Key differentiator: career aspiration for Project Management.
- Needs to be familiar with the MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.