Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking multiple Fire Alarm Installers for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Ft. Myers, FL.
For more information, please contact Britney Lester at 321-441-4543 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proficient at maintaining, repairing, installing, and programming conventional and addressable fire alarm, security, nurse call, intercom, CCTV Systems and other related building systems products.
- Knowledge of test equipment to include oscilloscope, multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meters, decibel meters and communication devices.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing a ladder, scaffolding, working within ducts, crawl spaces above ceilings, etc.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems, programs, schematics and operation/product manuals.
- Perform inspections and installation activities on electronic fire systems.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Three (3) years of experience in Fire Alarm or Integrated Security Systems maintenance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Electrical installation experience.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and make repairs, unaided by management.
- Self-starter needed that can work with minimum supervision.
- Pass criminal background check and drug test.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets company requirements.
- Be able to obtain and retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local codes.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.