- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a Current Valid Driver’s License.
- Must have a current valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License.
- Frequently be required to stand, walk, continually utilize hand, and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl, occasionally from heights in precarious places.
- Frequently lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds.
- Aircraft experience preferred on Airbus aircraft.
- Prefer 2 to 5 years of experience working on Airbus 319, 320 and Airbus NEO.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.