Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Cleared Electronic Security Technician for a travel contract opportunity working with our client company.
For more information, please contact Cassie Phillips at 321-441-4229 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Electronic Security Technician will plan and perform security system installations, corrective maintenance, troubleshooting, and demolition tasks. Security systems include access control systems, burglar alarm systems, CCTV, and other electronic and physical security systems.
- Read and understand drawings and equipment schematics
- Provide direction and leadership for system installations
- Install and program Alarm (Intrusion), Access Control, IP video systems
- Provide updates to project manager and customers
- Test, troubleshoot, and preform necessary corrections to security systems
- High school diploma or state-recognized equivalent
- At least 5 years of security installation experience and network ability
- Knowledgeable of security equipment systems (i.e. intrusion detection, assessment, and access control)
- Capable of installing and maintaining various alarms, access control, and assessment system devices
- Ability to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, stand for extended periods, work extended hours, and travel independently
- Valid state driver license with a clean driving record for the last three (3) years
- U.S. Government Security Clearance (Secret or Top Secret)
- Security industry certifications/Knowledge of: Software House and Genetec
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
- Prior troubleshooting experience a plus
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Project a bonus
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.