Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Network Engineer for a contract opportunity working with our client company at Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA.
For more information, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description of Services:
The network and communications engineers are responsible for independently testing, configuring, troubleshooting, and installing payload processing facility communications systems including cameras, networks (wired and wireless), telephones, operational voice systems, facility intercom, area warning systems, security access control and intrusion detection systems, IRIG timing, GPS, and telemetry. This position will coordinate with other engineering staff, government/commercial communications/network vendors and customers, and testing/operations personnel to ensure all customer requirements are met.
A qualified candidate would have experience with:
- Cable/Transport technologies (fiber, copper, etc.)
- Understanding of TDM, Network Timing Systems, Ethernet, TCP/IP
- Understanding of WAN technology
- CCTV concepts
- Electronics principles
- GPS systems
- IRIG timing
- Control Systems PLC, HMI, Ladder Logic
- Telecom DC Power plant
- Access Control / Intrusion Detection security systems
- Understanding of computer scripting (DOS, Linux, etc.)
- Virtual Machines (ESXi, VirtualBox)
- PBX & VoIP systems
- Operational Voice Systems (OVS)
- Test Equipment (Oscilloscope, Network Analyzer, T1 Test Set, Spectrum Analyzer, DVM, OTDR)
- All contractor personnel require a minimum of top-secret clearance. TS/SCI clearances are accepted.
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.