Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Snow Territory Manager for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Chicago, IL/ Minneapolis, MN.
For more information, please contact Britney Lester at 321-441-4543 or via email at email@example.com.
The Territory Manager will assist in overseeing and managing all assigned client accounts and service partners within their territory. Boots on the ground approach to ensuring our clients’ needs are met or exceeded, both in and out of scope
- Frequent assessments of properties within assigned territory for quality assurance
- Problem resolution with focus on customer service and communication
- Ability to perform RFP measurements, assessments and picture taking.
- Perform field requests as disseminated down from the office or Regional Managers.
- 5+ Years of Snow Removal experience
- Identify and qualify potential new service partners for vetting process.
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.