Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Desktop/ Mobile Software Developer for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Niceville, FL.
For more information, please contact Britney Lester at 321-441-4543 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Build and maintain applications using Windows desktop technologies like WPF using MVVM patterns
- Develop and deploy a variety of Android applications using Kotlin or Java
- Work with your team to test, develop, peer review, and continuously integrate changes into the code base
- Actively programs with one or more of the following languages: C#, Java, Kotlin
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a similar technical field and/or equivalent years of experience
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
- Have proven experience building Windows platform desktop and client/server applications using C#, WPF, and SQL
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.