Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Security Tech II for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Dallas-Fort Worth Texas.
The standard function of the position is to install commercial alarm, fire, CCTV, and Card Access systems. Works with minimal supervision and may provide training and assistance to less senior installers and trainees.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Installs commercial alarm, fire, CCTV, and Card Access systems.
- Must have an ability to proctor, coach, and teach others.
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support.
- Performs customer instruction on system operation and functionality.
- Performs system testing and signal verification.
- Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and tools).
- Performs new system installations, upgrades, and additions.
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Monitors and ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School Diploma/Vocational Training.
- Must have three or more years of experience.
- Must have mastery knowledge of commercial intrusion systems, fire systems, CCTV, intercom, and access control systems.
- Must have a working knowledge to full understanding of local/national codes.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to clear a drug screening.
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications and/or licenses that are required by national, state and local codes.
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, risk of electrical shock, and harsh work environments.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including: close, distance, peripheral, depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires, ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with “on call availability” and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for extended time periods.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.