Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking multiple A&P Mechanics for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Las Vegas, NV.
Keeps aircraft in working order through maintenance, repairs, and inspections. The Federal Aviation Administration, or FAA, regulates mechanical work on aircraft, and individuals entering this field must meet specific training and certification requirements. Aircraft maintenance engineers must be prepared to carefully follow FAA regulations and work long hours on emergency repairs.
- Removal, installation, and repair of cabin components on aircraft. (Seats, cargo/cockpit/door frame linings
- Removal, installation, and repair of mechanical components on aircraft. (Hydraulic, fuel, oxygen, water, air conditioning, floor panels)
- LRU Replacement, Trouble Shooting, Routine inspections up to A Checks.
- Obtain and maintain engine runup qualification.
- Maintain FAA repair station paperwork and policies.
- Airframe and Powerplant License – REQUIRED/ Hard copy and able to sign off on their own work
- Must have open availability and be okay with working any shift
- Must be comfortable working in the outdoor elements (this is Flight Line Work)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen as well as an FBI criminal background check.
- Two years of previous line maintenance experience preferred, not Required.
- Working specifically on Airbus 320 is a major plus
- Experience and/or training on A320, A321 and/or B737and/or B767 aircraft preferred.
- Initially will be receive in Airbus General Familiarization training.
- Flight benefits through Frontier once they are brought on direct
- Relocation assistance up to $500
- 10K bonus offered
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. #JSFirmaviation
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.