LSGS is seeking a Program Manager to support the Traumatic Brain Injury Center of Excellence (TBICoE) Clinical Affairs Branch, Dissemination Branch, Research Branch and Mission Support office as a component of the Defense Health Agency (DHA).
For more information, please contact Cassie McDonald via email at email@example.com
S/he follows the established guidance of TBICoE HQ. S/he facilitates information flow at TBICoE HQ between contract members (at HQ and sites), department/office staff lead (at HQ), government leadership and staff. S/he will oversee and execute the HQ and site contract personnel actions, manpower utilization, workflow and operational procedures as outlined in contract requirements. Broad, in-depth, experience in business process development, process improvement, change management, project management, systems integration and general leadership and management. Broad skills and significant depth of experience in a variety of disciplines ensure rapid diagnosis of organizational performance and business systems gaps. Significant experience across all line and staff disciplines enhances ability to accurately prescribe and communicate organizational remedies. Demonstrated expertise in providing guidance and direction to small and complex projects and programs; proven abilities in process development for organizationally critical processes, process improvement, change management; demonstrated capability in managing multi-task projects and programs of high complexity; broad responsibility in process design, implementation and integration. Primary functions include specific and comprehensive analysis of organizational processes, systems and personnel in relation to core goals and strategic direction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the duties listed below, as outlined in the contract statement of work:
- Serves as lead contractor and single point of accountability for the all TBICoE support on this contract and provides oversight to contractors within all TBICoE branches.
- Provides oversight and direction to Deputy Program Managers.
- Facilitates information flow between network site contract members, TBICoE leadership, Site Directors, government staff and contract company POC.
- Provides oversight regarding the site and HQ contract expenditures to include individual projects as required.
- Analyzes cost and pricing data submitted to verify and substantiate direct and indirect costs.
- Ensures appropriate resources are assigned to accomplish tasks.
- Oversee internal auditing of contractor performance, internal program assessments, quality of work and quality of deliverables.
- Prepares program summaries and reports for TBICoE leadership and others as required and/or requested.
- Provide advice on manpower utilization, work flow and operational procedures to increase efficiency, productivity and make overall improvements for the program.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Prepare requests for actions/proposals and other projects as needed.
- Ensures full compliance with all contract requirements, schedules and provisions.
- 10 years related experience working with government agencies, contracting and program management required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- Knowledge of large federal program management and federal budget process required.
- Ability to use sound judgment in problem solving and excellent interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and complex issues at any given time.
- Supervises and oversees their contract staff for administrative and personnel actions.
- Must adhere to legal, professional and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Must be available to travel locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Masters in a health, business management, or administrative related field required.
- Ten years of experience managing a similar requirement as that outlined in this contract may be accepted in lieu of educational minimums.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods.
- Must be able to carry light items up to 25 lbs.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.