LSGS is seeking a Deputy Program Manager to support the Traumatic Brain Injury Center of Excellence (TBICoE) Clinical Affairs Branch, Dissemination Branch, Research Branch and Mission Support office as a component of the Defense Health Agency (DHA).
For more information, please contact Cassie McDonald via email at email@example.com
S/he follows the established guidance of the Program Manager and TBICoE leadership. S/he will facilitate information flow between TBICoE Leadership, Program Managers, government and contract staff and contract company throughout TBICoE HQ and the Network Sites. S/he will oversee and execute the all contract personnel actions – TBICoE HQ and network sites, workflow and operational procedures as outlined in contract requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the duties listed below, as outlined in the contract statement of work:
- Performs duties under the guidance of the Program Manager and TBICoE leadership.
- Serves as the liaison between the TBICoE Leadership, contract company POC, Network Program Manager and TBICoE contract staff.
- Facilitates information flow between TBICoE Leadership, the network program manager, government and contract staff and contract company throughout TBICoE HQ and the Network Sites.
- Provides contract staff direct or indirect administrative supervision.
- Ensures all medically licensed contract staff adhere to all local/state/federal requirements as required by their specialty, position and duty location.
- Provides contract employee advice and coordination for personnel actions as requested and/or required.
- Prepares program summaries and produces reports as required and/or requested.
- Ensures the Network Program Manager files deliverable requirements on time.
- Oversees and executes network site’s workflow and operational procedures regarding contract requirements.
- Provide input regarding network site’s budgets to ensure usage is within contract requirement guidelines.
- Ensures full compliance with all contract requirements, schedules and provisions
- 8 years related experience working with government agencies, contracting and program management required.
- Knowledge of large federal program management and federal budget process required.
- Ability to use sound judgment in problem solving and excellent interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sites and complex issues at any given time required.
- Supervises and oversees their contract staff for administrative and personnel actions.
- Must adhere to legal, professional and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Must be available to travel locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Masters in management or health related field required.
- Experience within one of the mentioned fields may be accepted in lieu of educational minimums.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- May encounter patients who are confused, agitated, or abusive.
oyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.