LSGS is seeking a Deputy Program Manager (Research Network) to support the Traumatic Brain Injury Center of Excellence (TBICoE) Clinical Affairs Branch, Dissemination Branch, Research Branch and Mission Support office as a component of the Defense Health Agency (DHA).
For more information, please contact Cassie McDonald via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
S/he follows the established guidance of the Program Manager, TBICoE leadership and the government Network Site Directors within their assigned network region. S/he facilitates information flow at Research Network sites between site contract staff, department/office staff lead (at HQ), as well as, government staff on site and contract company POC. S/he will oversee and execute the assigned network sites’ contract personnel actions, manpower utilization, workflow and operational procedures as outlined in contract requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the duties listed below, as outlined in the contract statement of work:
- Performs duties under the guidance of the Program Manager, TBICoE leadership and the Network Site Directors across the TBICoE Network.
- Facilitates information flow at Research Network sites between sites contract staff, department/office staff lead (at HQ), as well as, government staff on site and contract company POC.
- Provides input regarding each Research Network site’s budget as a whole and for individual, identified projects as required.
- Reviews space utilization and needs for each Research Network Site and makes recommendations up the chain of command accordingly.
- Analyzes cost and pricing data submitted to verify and substantiate direct and indirect costs for all Research Network Sites.
- Oversees and/or prepares program summaries and reports for government Site Directors, TBICoE leadership and others as required and/or requested.
- Prepares requests for actions/proposals and other projects as needed or requested.
- Coordinates initiation and processing of purchase orders request, supply sources, work orders and maintenance and renovation requests for each Research Network Site.
- Ensures full compliance with all contract requirements, schedules and provisions for each assigned Research Network Site.
- Minimum 8 years in related experience working with government agencies, contracting and programs required.
- Prior research experience within the DoD/VA systems of care strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of federal program management and federal budget process required.
- Knowledge and experience regarding the execution of clinical research trials, grant submission processes, general HRP and IRB guidance.
- Ability to use sound judgment in problem solving and excellent interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Ability to coordinate complex issues at any given time required.
- Must adhere to legal, professional and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Must be available to travel locally, regionally and nationally.
- PhD in management or a health related field is required.
- Experience within one of the mentioned fields may be accepted in lieu of educational minimums.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.