- Survey existing installations and recognize solutions for upgrading/replacing with newer technology along with capturing relevant onsite details. Must be able to document findings and solutions in clear detail.
- Conduct full, onsite audits of existing systems for various technologies and provide corresponding documentation in the form of as-built drawing redlines as well as survey inventory tracker requirements for each site.
- Provide lessons learned support to pre-sale engineering, program manager and sales teams to complete comprehensive scopes of work, equipment, and labor required to perform complex solutions.
- Review site specifications and develop exception documentation/compliance matrixes.
- Ensures proper application of systems products to meet customer requirements and/or specifications.
- Ensures the use of Policies and Procedures in all aspects of project preparation and implementation.
- Value engineer all project specifications with the aim of customer satisfaction and project profitability. Review equipment application, research outside options and ensure equipment compatibility. Value engineer a job and make recommendations for improvements.
- Evaulate and test latest security solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and/or other related field equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of system design and support of electronic security, IT or related low voltage equipment.
- Proven ability to complete complex security integrations and designs.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and ensure they are carried through.
- Proven support ability.
- Experience with SoftwareHouse CCure 9000
- Experience with one or more of the following video management systems and camera systems: American Dynamics, Victor, Genetec, FLIR, Exacq, Avigilon, Axis, Hanwha, Bosch.
- Knowledge of large project management, database connectivity, basic LAN protocols, and serial communications.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong networking, IP configuration, and data communications background.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership ability and ability to be a team player at all levels. * Ability to set priorities.
- Possess high level of PC literacy.
- Proficiency in access control, intrusion detection, video management systems and CCTV products and concepts.
Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.