Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Command and Control Systems Integrator to work with our client at Camp Pendleton in California to support the USMC I Marine Expeditionary Force (I MEF) G-6/Communications Section.
- Both: Have company grade officer military experience, (active or reserve) or equivalent civilian leadership experience in excess of 8 years.
- Mil: Prior military (or reservists) you have held an operational or joint level billet specifically at a MEF, Major Subordinate Command (MSC) or Marine Forces (MARFOR) Level.
- Mil: Have familiarity of staff processes, battle drills at a higher headquarters level, specifically at a MEF, MSC or MARFOR
- Civ: Held a Technical Program Manager (TPM) position or higher with experience in architecting and managing IT systems and services.
- Mil: Be knowledgeable in the integration of Intelligence, Maneuver, Fires, Logistics and Collaborative C2 Systems. Specifically, have working knowledge of MEF Operational Orders, and demonstrate the ability to contribute to Annex K, U, and B of the MEF Operational Order.
- Civ: Be knowledgeable in the integration of IT systems, network planning, authentication, server to server communication, resource allocation and documentation to support current and future IT requirements.
- 8+ years of experience as Technical Program Manager or higher OR Company Grade Officer serving at a MEF, MSC, or equivalent level billet
- 8+ years experience in managing IT personnel
- 6+ years of experience in managing IT networks, project timelines, gathering information requirements
- 6+ years experience in supporting a staff and/or organizational information exchange requirements and applying solutions to meet customer needs
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
- Active Industry-recognized System Administrator or Network Administrator certification
- OR AWS Advanced Networking – Specialty
- OR M365 Power Platform Functional Consultant
- OR Azure Solution Architect
- OR AWS Solutions Architect
- OR Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.