Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking multiple Security Install Technicians for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Grand Rapids, MI.
For more information, please contact Alba Sostre via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a critical part of the Security team, the Security Systems Installer works with our customers to install, set up and program their Security systems. Requires understanding of core and third-party security products, software and systems / electrical technology. The Security Systems Installer also dismantles and reconstructs equipment when necessary.
- Installs appropriate devices; dismantles and reconstructs equipment as required.
- Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris. Adheres to safety standards and local and national codes, with a high degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
- Assists in performing required commissioning documentation. Provide accurate information for as-builts documentation.
- Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures.
- Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Assists in monitoring project execution per plan. Reports problems or changes to supervisor or management.
- Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site. Continuous proactive customer interactions including an in-depth understanding of customer(s) needs wants and systems currently in place.
- Prepares estimates in accordance with prescribed instructions or directions of supervisor.
- Completes paperwork and onsite documentation as required.
- Performs self-study (reading, research, and practice) to obtain technical proficiency on required products and application.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Local and/or state Alarm/Security Industry certifications or licenses if applicable
- OSHA 30 Certification a plus
- Must possess appropriate hand tools to perform the job
- 3 years of industry commercial security systems installation experience
- CCure, Lenel, Pro-Watch, Amag, Kantech
- Video platforms: Genetec a plus, Bosch BVMS, Exacq Vision, AXIS
- Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills to represent the company to customers and other outside contacts.
- Basic computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical people
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.