Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Security Install Technician for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Cincinnati, OH.
For more information, please contact Marlene Woolley via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary role of the Technician is to be responsible for the installation of systems as provided by the Project Managers as well as the service & repair of all equipment. The Technician will be expected to operate on multiple projects as well as support other technicians on projects. Coverage area includes the in Greater Cincinnati Area (Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky, SE Indiana)
- Installation of security devices according to provided diagrams/schematics/contracts
- Wire pulling and installation
- Programming of CCTV, Access Control, and Intrusion Alarm systems
- Occasional travel may occur. Usually 2-4 hours outside the area for 2-4 days at a time
- Technician must possess a vehicle suitable for transporting project material (electronic equipment, conduit, wire, etc.)
- Knowledge of alarm/camera/access systems and installations
- Mechanical/Construction Skills (Pulling wire, Fishing doors, Mounting devices)
- Electronics/Circuits (Panel/Device wiring, Relays, Ohm’s Law)
- Programming (Configuring systems, Training end-users)
- Networking/IT (Router configuration, IP addressing, Windows OS)
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.