Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking multiple A&P Mechanics for an opportunity working with our client company in Cincinnati, OH. Working out of the CVG airport aka Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
Top 3-5 tasks completed daily are:
· Marshalling, towing, and servicing Boeing Aircraft
· Performing A Checks
· Performing Engine Changes
· Airframe and Powerplant License – REQUIRED
· Must have signed off on own work for a consecutive 6 months within the last year
· Valid drivers license is required
· Entry level experience accepted but 3+ years experience in the repair and troubleshooting of Boeing Wide bodied jets. B737,747,757,767 and B777 preferred
Perks and Benefits
Access to LSGS benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 5 days pto, and up to 6 paid holidays
- 30 Days of Paid Lodging at an extended say near the airport
- Boeing General Familiarization Training
- $12,000 retention bonus (begins after being brought on direct)
- $2,000 relocation assistance (once brought on direct)
- 401K Matching up to 4.5% once brought on direct
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. #JSFirmAviation
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.