Loyal Source is actively seeking experienced A&P Mechanic, for a contract assignment in San Francisco, CA.
Pay Rate: Starting at $30, depending on experience
• Experience on any (737 MAX, 787, A320, A330) (A220)
• Removal, installation, and repair of cabin components on aircraft. (Seats, cargo/cockpit/door frame linings)
• Removal, installation, and repair of mechanical components on aircraft. (Hydraulic, fuel, oxygen, water, air conditioning, floor panels)
• Obtain and maintain engine runup qualification.
• Maintain FAA repair station paperwork and policies.
• Experience and/or training on A320, A321 and/or 737
• Airframe and Powerplant License – REQUIRED
• 2 years Minimum of previous line maintenance experience required. (767 is highly preferred)
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen as well as an FBI criminal background check.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. #JSFirmaviation
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.