Principal Civil Engineer $65-$69/hr
• Provides technical direction to assigned engineers
• Plan, organize, and coordinate civil engineering and multi-disciplined team/design projects
• while engaged in the planning, design and construction phases of engineering projects.
• Generate designs related to water distribution systems, water supply, sewage collection,
• distribution, and treatment, grading and drainage, and pavement evaluation and design.
• Conduct construction document reviews.
• Generate and review the accuracy of design/evaluation calculations, and specifications.
• Familiarity with computer aided drafting applications is required.
• Remote Staff – 3 weeks in the office and 1 week at home is preferred; 2 weeks in the office and 2 weeks at home would be acceptable.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in design,
estimating, specification preparation, construction document preparation, and related phases of
• Professional Engineer License preferred but not required.
• Industrial design experience is preferred.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Must have a working knowledge of Federal (including Department of Energy Orders), State, and Local codes and standards applicable to civil engineering design.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.