Senior Piping Engineer
• Plan, organize, and coordinate ‘specialized engineering’ and multi-disciplined team/design
projects while engaged in the planning, design and construction phases of engineering projects.
• Prepare and review of calculations, drawings, and specifications relating to pipe routing and
layout, stress analyses, hanger design, and P&ID development.
• Familiarity with 2D and 3D computer aided drafting applications is required.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science in engineering with a minimum of 10 years’ experience (nuclear preferred)
in design, estimating, specification preparation, construction document preparation, and related
phases of engineering.
Professional Engineer License preferred but not required.
· Must be a U.S. Citizen.
· Must have a working knowledge of Federal (including Department of Energy Orders), State, and Local codes and standards applicable to specialized (nuclear or other areas) engineering design.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.