Senior Design Specialist
• Proficiency in computer aided design (CAD) with demonstrated experience with computer aided
drafting applications to originate and produce drawings with minimum supervision.
• 3D modeling experience required (S3D preferred).
• Read, interpret and generate design drawings with minimal input from a member of the engineering
staff. Must have the ability to walk down field systems with minimal guidance, interpret field
direction, generate minor design details, create new drawings, modify existing drawings, and direct
Education and Experience:
• Must have a minimum of an associate’s degree in a field related to the position and a minimum
of 10 years progressive experience in drafting related to Engineering and Construction (nuclear
• Background and experience must include drafting/ designer experience in engineering fields,
such as electrical, mechanical, structural, communications, architectural, fire protection or civil.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Must have a working knowledge of Federal (including Department of Energy Orders), State, and Local codes and standards applicable to engineering design.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.