Loyal Source is actively seeking experienced Security Technicians, for a contract assignment in Richmond, VA.
· Receive and perform field service calls, installations and preventive maintenance on commercial equipment.
· Diagnoses various system issues to determine system state and identify required corrective action.
· Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions utilizing standard and specialized test equipment.
· Repair or replace worn, damaged or defective parts.
· Requests replacement parts and work with end user once delivered to ensure the system is restored to operational status.
· Provides technical support and training to end users.
· Assists in the installation and configuration of various hardware and software components for new installations and/or service maintenance jobs.
- 3+ years’ experience within the fire alarm or security industry
· Local travel required – milage reimbursement for travel between job sites
· Must clear criminal background check
· Rauland/Responder – R5, R5K & Enterprise (healthcare)
· Lenel/S2 (Security)
· CCure 9000 (Security)
· Software House (Security)
· Notifier (fire)
· Honeywell / Bosch (fire/security)
· Napco (fire/security)
· Available for on-call rotation
· DCJS Required
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.