Loyal Source is actively seeking motivated A&P Mechanics, for a contract assignment at Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
- Perform Line maintenance (on-call and scheduled) work on various customers’ aircrafts.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within scope of approval) returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components.
- Must have a current valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have signed off on own work for a consecutive 6 months within the last year
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience on CRJ-200/700/900 are highly preferred.
- B747-400 with EASA Certified (a must) experience.
Customer-facing skills, ability to work with the flight crew and interact in a professional manner.
- $10,000 sign on bonus once brought on direct
- $2,000 relocation once brought on direct
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. #JSFirmaviation
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.