As a critical part of the team, the Commercial Installer works onsite with our commercial customers to set up and program their Integrated Security Systems.
- Installs, programs, test, troubleshoots and repairs variety of systems and equipment
- Reads complex blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation requirements; Interprets manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using advanced test instruments and hand tools.
- Executes all the technical aspects of multiple projects with varying timelines and budgets including, preparation of project deliverables such as submittals/shop drawings/training documentation, programming, graphics development, start-up, certification testing, customer training, close-out documentation, and on-going technical support, etc.
· Must have programming and security networking experience
· Consult with local install team on large, complex security installation projects
· Knowledge various electronic security and CCTV systems: Genetec, Hirsch, Exacq Vision, Northern and others
· Certifications are a plus
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.