This skilled position involves installing programming, troubleshooting, configuring, and commissioning Fire Alarm Systems including but not limited to, Simplex, Honeywell, Vista, and Bosch.
· Responsible for installing fire alarms.
· Installation and programming of fire alarm system panels, device replacement/repair, resolving low voltage circuit troubles, and system testing.
· Technician will work 1-2 projects per week across the Southeast Michigan – 1 hour radius from Madison Heights area.
· 5+ years of experience in low voltage electrical systems, including Fire Systems
· State of Michigan Fire Alarm License required
· Must be able to test and certify fire alarm systems.
· Experience in reading/interpreting blueprints, submittals, and operational/product manuals.
· Experience with hand tools test equipment, multi-meter usage, digital analyzer, and commissioning devices.
· NICET certification a plus
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.