Loyal Source is actively seeking an experienced Supply Chain Liaison, for a position in Yuma Proving Ground, AZ.
- The Supply Chain Liaison shall serve as the coordinator, administrator, quality assurance representative and technical expert in direct support of PM TAS.
- The Supply Chain Liaison shall manage Government Equipment by: performing receipt inspections, tracking inventories, managing PM TAS database, preparing items for shipment to retrofit locations, investigating integration issues, and coordinating returns to vendors.
- The Supply Chain Liaison shall perform Quality Assurance (QA) duties to include: broad surveillance of system integration, investigating and implementing corrective actions to resolve retrofit and field issues, supporting the Material Review Board and Field Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) team.
- The Supply Chain Liaison shall support retrofit sustainment activities by: ensuring adequate stock to support retrofit schedule, verifying build standard of delivered systems, participating in assessment of returned hardware from the field, providing support to retrofit of systems in the field. A weekly status report (CDRL A001 DI-MGMT-80368A) of all activities shall be provided to PM TAS.
- Minimum of five years supply chain experience specific to M777A2 and/or M119A3 operations.
- Majority of work is conducted outdoors performing inventories of incoming parts and/or packaging for shipment.
- Work environment is inhospitable at times due to outside work in extreme heat, warranting work-rest cycles during summer months.
Degree in supply chain management preferred; minimum Secret security clearance preferred.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.