About the Position:
As an AV Programmer, you will create and modify control system software for integrated Audio Video Systems by converting requirements into a functional user interface and control code. You will also install control programs and touch panel designs onsite and offsite.
· Read and interpret AV systems drawings
· Gather programming requirements
· Create control modules, control code and user interfaces
· Perform commissioning and acceptance testing of code
· Test integrated systems and perform troubleshooting as needed
· Demonstrate completed system to client
· Create end-user and programming-related documentation
· Maintain and update programming code in installed systems
· Maintain control code in version control repository
· Manage projects using dev-ops platform to track issues, deploy releases and collaborate
· Travel to various job sites
- Proficient with test and calibration equipment, in programming languages, in uploading and downloading software in embedded systems, and in control system design (Crestron, AMX)
- Solid communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues as well as the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to diagnose and test complex system problems
- Advanced computer skills for the design, configuration, optimization and operations of AV equipment
- Understanding of computer networking and troubleshooting
- 3+ years AV programming experience – Crestron and AMX
- Crestron Master Programmer or AMX Control Programmer Associate or equivalent
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.