What to expect as a Commercial Security Installation Technician II:
- Install, program and configure commercial electronic security systems for enterprise commercial clients (door access control, CCTV, intrusion detection, low voltage communication, electronic locks, point sensors, signaling devices, ect.)
- Troubleshoot new installations to ensure the systems are functioning properly and satisfy codes.
- Supervise Tech I’s on a job as assigned by Operations Manager
- Drive to client sites, with a company issued vehicle, to perform the system installation and confirm the system is operating effectively and meets contract requirements
- Run electrical wiring; related activities to include drilling, trenching, and aerial runs.
- Responsible for the connection of control panels, application requirements, wire concealment and security software installation.
- Complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned such as job-site clean-up
What knowledge and skills are required:
- High School Degree, Vocational School or equivalent is required
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the physical security, fire alarm or low voltage communication industry installing field devices, programming systems and managing small jobs
- Experience with any or all of the following preferred: Software House, Lenel, AMAG, S2, Brivo, Milestone, Exacq, Axis, Bosch, Commend, DMP, Open Options, Notifier, Fluidmesh or ONSSI
- Possess or has the ability to obtain proper state licensing once hired (Low Voltage D license, Alarm Installer Lic. etc.)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast based environment with minimum direction
- Good communication skills for effective interaction with internal & external customers
- Strong troubleshooting skills and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to be on-call on a rotational basis
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Ability to complete time entry from home on a daily basis via the Internet
- Ability to deliver product familiarization training to end-users
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.