The Technician will perform cable pulls, cable terminations, system equipment and components, rack fabrication and wiring, layout for equipment and metal fabrication.
- Read and interpret project system schematics and architectural/construction blueprints
- Use hand and power tools to solder and crimp connectors along with various other AV systems related tasks
- Test point to point cabling and functionality of systems
- Work with office staff to initiate return material authorizations as needed
- Ability to use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of complex wiring configurations and/or signal flow for audio, video, control, network
- Knowledge and use of specific test equipment for required applications
- Knowledge and application of industry installation safety codes and standards
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of audiovisual installation experience required
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.