Responsible for entering tracking and analyzing all product and associated materials and is the point of contact for all warehouse shipping receiving and inventory control
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Support daily distribution and processing of reports and other correspondence as directed by Manager
• Maintain and update equipment and product tracking log
• Manage all electronic receipts of equipment/product when it arrives
• Manage warehouse functions including but not limited to shipping receiving and inventory control
• Enter all receiving purchase order information and virtual shipments
• Maintain accurate inventory and documentation for all assigned inventory
• Responsible for pulling inventory for order prep pre-fabrication and staging on project pallets
• Coordinate and manage the maintenance of equipment
• Answer all incoming calls and email queries; assisting customers clients and related vendors as needed
• Proficient in windows and Microsoft applications such as MS Word and Excel
• Minimum 2 years of Warehouse and inventory experience
• Must be able to pass and complete internal forklift certification
• Valid Driver’s License
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.