· Perform cost estimating of AV systems
· Manage the design process, create material list and project scope documents.
· Survey existing AV systems and provide detailed upgrade or replacement information.
· Create submittal packages of designed systems.
· Create drawings, including floor plans, details, and signal flows using AutoCAD.
· Coordinate engineering deliverable schedules with project stakeholders.
· Create as-built drawings and documentation.
· Prepare design documents, specifications and drawings required for design/build projects.
· Minimum: High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in AV system design
· Experience with AutoCAD
· Fundamental understanding of Excel and Word
· A complete understanding of the principles and concepts of AV systems.
· Demonstrated ability in AutoCAD, Excel, and Word.
· The ability to provide detailed material and labor cost estimates.
· Proficient in reading and understanding RFP documents, contract specifications, technology, architectural and electrical drawings.
· The ability to review any local, state, and federal codes and interpret these codes as related to the project.
· Understanding of hardware schedules and how to apply to designs.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.