The Aircraft Mechanic I Avionics (AH-64, UH-60, CH-47) MWO Travel Team- maintains repairs and modifies aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty.
• Three (3) years aviation maintenance experience, three (3 years rotary wing aircraft experience, and two (2) years on the assigned Mission Design Series (MDS) UH-60, AH-64, CH-47 is required.
• All experience must be within the six (6) most recent years
• Required level of experience necessary to inspect all required aeronautical type maintenance to be performed by skill class Mechanic I and must have a combination of experience to repair engines, sheet metal, structural, hydraulic, electrical, power train and general mechanical maintenance of moderate difficulty, required to meet the assigned missions.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a NACI(T1) Public Trust Security Clearance.
• Must provide own tools/toolbox. Tools must be shadowed and etched with PID.
• A Valid Driver’s License is required.
• Airframe and powerplant license
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. #JSFrirmaviation #CB
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.