We are seeking a weekend Systems Administrator in Washington DC.
The position will provide support for the Cisco network infrastructure and Windows systems. The administrator will be responsible for configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining network devices, as well as managing and maintaining Windows servers and applications.
• Configure and maintain Cisco network devices such as routers, switches, and firewalls
• Troubleshoot network issues and provide solutions for optimal network performance
• Maintain Windows servers and applications, including Active Directory and Group Policy
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot Windows operating systems and applications
• Implement and maintain backup and recovery processes for Windows systems
• Work with cross-functional teams to resolve network and system-related issues
• Provide technical support and training to end-users
• Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends related to network and system administration
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Cisco network engineering and Windows system administration
• Strong understanding of network protocols, architecture, and topology
• Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco network devices
• Familiarity with network monitoring and management tools such as Orion
• Strong understanding of Windows Server OS, Active Directory, and Group Policy
• Familiarity with virtualization technologies such as VMware
• Experience in PowerShell scripting or other automation tools
• Knowledge of backup and recovery processes for Windows systems
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams to resolve network and system-related issues
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Minimum requirement of Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), higher certifications are a plus
• CCure 9000 and Genetec Security Center experience is highly preferred
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.