Responsible for overseeing all onsite activities and running various crews throughout the different buildings, also handles all onsite deliveries, scheduling and meetings
· Supervises the field construction process of assigned projects in accordance with the plans and specifications, to ensure that each phase of the work is completed on schedule, within the budget, and with the quality workmanship expected by the company and the customer
· Supervises, inspects, reviews, records and reports on all site construction related activity ensuring that the assigned subcontractors perform their work on schedule.
· Understand and develop means and methods for the construction/installation requirements of the particular project (in conjunction with Project Manager).
· Supervise and coordinate activities of all employees and subcontractors.
· Assist with quality control functions per contract requirements (submittal reviews, daily reports, preparatory meetings and other quality control program features) to ensure project document controls are in compliance with contract requirements.
· Enforce, facilitate and follow Company and contract safety requirements. Assist with SSHO functions per company standard practices and per contract requirement if required per the position.
· Schedule and plan work tasks, monitor progress of work with schedule updates
· Coordinate inspections, verifications, tests, and other contractual requirements with client.
· Participate in regular project/site meetings with subcontractors and client representatives
· Primary management team member on the site on a day-to-day basis to identify and correct issues and/or escalate issues and deficiencies up the management
· Fire Alarm installation project experience
· NICET certification a plus
· OSHA 10 or 30
· Project coordination and supervision of trades teams supporting construction projects in the commercial and/or industrial building construction industry
· Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and basic Windows environment
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.