Responsible for providing technical assistance, system design and management, and subject matter expertise to security system integration projects. Analyze customer needs; determine systems objectives and requirements; and develop solutions for new or existing applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensures proper application of systems products to meet customer requirements.
· Design CCTV, access control systems (ACS), intrusion detection systems (IDS), intercom systems for all sites and advise local Sales and Service Office (SSO) installation, service, sales staff and Program customers.
· Read and understand complicated blueprints, diagrams, schematics, submittals, software, system programs and operation / product manuals. Ensure proper accuracy of technical take-offs from contract drawings and prepare questions to be submitted for clarification. Value engineer all project specifications with the aim of customer satisfaction and project profitability.
· Provide technical assistance at system start up ensuring proper understanding by the field office regarding systems intent.
· Bench test and program all access control, intercom, and CCTV systems prior to shipment to the field for installation.
· Provide in-field programming and support for all access control, intercom, and CCTV systems at time of commissioning. Audits installed systems to ensure proper product revision control and customer support.
· Identify and prepare as-built drawings and Operation and Maintenance manuals.
· Develop and maintain technical documents providing
· Have complete understanding of infrastructure requirements as it pertains to equipment being proposed or supported (cabling, power, environmental, conduits / raceways, etc).
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.