This position will serve as a Fire Detection Engineer with demonstrated subject matter expertise with industrial Fire Alarms and Detection requirements.
• Provide technical direction, guidance and demonstrated expertise in the development and implementation of the Fire Alarm and Detection System designs.
• Work closely with Fire Alarm design team, providing design input, checking, and supervision for Fire Alarm and Detection system designs for compliance with fire codes, standards, and regulations.
• Apply South Carolina Professional Engineering stamp to Fire Alarm and Detection drawings and documents prior to Issue for Construction.
• Apply working knowledge of National Fire Protection Association Codes, IBC, ISA, and IEEE regulatory requirements to site facilities.
• 10+ years of cumulative relevant experience.
• Degree in Fire Protection Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant engineering field (BS minimum).
• NICET Level III (or higher) certification in Fire Alarm and Detection.
• Licensed Professional Engineer, able to achieve licensure in South Carolina.
• Experience with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), IBC, ISA, and IEEE codes and standards.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.