Duties and Responsibilities:
· Regional project responsibility for all aspects of Field installation work to include access control, CCTV and virtual gate guard systems
· Conduct job site surveys and prepare the equipment and resource requirements on a per project basis
· Determine manpower requirements and develop operational plans to meet retrofit job completion timelines and site turn-up.
· Coordinate third-party subcontractors as needed
· Meet with developers and general contractors as needed to determine resource needs to execute jobs on the customers required new construction timelines
· Work with the regional supervisor to hire, train and assist install technicians in pursuit of their career development progression
· Ensure all work is completed to National/Local electric codes and coordinate with local AHJ’s throughout the inspection process.
· Perform quality checks on completed jobs to ensure all site paperwork is completed and standard protocols followed.
· Able to interact with customers and represent the company in a professional manner
· 3-5 years of experience managing low voltage or integration jobs from project start until completion
· Knowledgeable on all aspects of low voltage security requirements in regard to infrastructure, trim as well as all technical aspects of the integration and installation
· Ability to successfully handle multiple projects, prioritize responsibilities and execute in a growing and challenging fast paced environment
· Detail oriented and able to work independently or in a team environment
· Very strong written and verbal communication skills. Communicate heavily with both internal and external
· Ability to travel to project locations throughout South Florida. Travel required.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.