The AV Installation Technician will perform installation tasks contracted projects including but not limited to: cable pulls, cable terminations, system equipment and components, rack fabrication and wiring layout for equipment and metal fabrication. The Installation Technician will report progress to Project Manager ensuring projects achieve time, scope, budget, quality, safety and customer satisfaction requirements.
· Perform installation tasks based on project scope and directives
· Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints
· Use hand and power tools to solder and crimp connectors along with various other AV system related tasks
· Test point to point cabling, functionality of systems, code for control and DSP systems – field load as necessary
· Support an Engineer or Programmer with minor programming changes
· Act as customer liaison on site per project scope and directives – direct on-site change requests to Project Manager for confirmation and final direction
· Perform client training as needed
· Travel to various job sites required
- 3+ years of experience in audiovisual or electronics systems installation
- Knowledge of complex wiring configurations and/or signal flow for audio, video, control, network
- Minor control system programming changes and troubleshooting capabilities
- Knowledge and application of industry installation safety codes and standards
- Valid Driver’s License
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.