Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes shipments through multiple carriers
- Assists in counting of physical inventory
- Weighs and counts items for distribution within the warehouse to ensure conformance to Company standards
- Reconciles merchandise and matching purchase orders to sales orders
- Reads customer orders, work orders and requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence
- Ensures the warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic
- Utilizes various methodologies to research and resolve issues
- Enters precise data entry into the UPS Worldship computer
- Assists in unloading trucks, checking merchandise, and matching purchase orders to sales orders
- Organizes warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of warehouse experience
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.