Position Duties and Responsibilities:
– Receiving new equipment orders
– Confirming condition of equipment
– Inventory of equipment counts versus BOM
– Handling of packing slips
o Stamping as ‘received’, and in what condition
o Passing packing slips to appropriate party
– Labeling and staging equipment according to specific project
– Transfer ownership of equipment physically to subcontractors at the Bentonville office
o Subcontractors will come to the office to pick up the equipment
o Ensure equipment counts are correct and ‘signed for’ by the subcontractor
– Segregate existing shipments
o May involve packaging/shipping of certain equipment for return under RMA
– Maintaining a clean & safe work area
– Filing shipment paperwork in accordance with office standards
– Track time allocation; ensure time is reported at the required cadence
– Other duties as assigned
Qualifications in addition to our standard requirements:
– Ability to safely lift up to 45 pounds
– 2-3 years’ experience in warehouse logistics and/or inventory control
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.