Loyal Source is currently seeking an experienced Aircraft Mechanic to join our Los Angeles, CA team. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele. The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible to his / her immediate supervisor for the accomplishment of all work assigned in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the Company, applicable government agencies, and the manufacturers as contained in the approved technical publications.
- Perform Line maintenance (on-call and scheduled) work on various customers’ aircraft.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within the scope of approval) returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain fully functioning equipment according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FARs and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
- Perform line maintenance duties, activities, and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with the air carrier’s maintenance control center as required.
- Must have a current valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License.
- 2+ years’ experience in recent line maintenance, emphasis on troubleshooting, daily and turn checks, and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have signed off on own work for a consecutive 6 months within the last year
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, continually utilize hand, and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl, occasionally from heights in precarious places.
- Ability to frequently lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds. Have the awareness that he/she will be working near and around moving mechanical parts, around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals, and exposure to loud noises.
- Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment and read technical information.
- Be exposed to weather conditions outside as well as non-weather conditions such as extreme heat or cold.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required.
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts to include nights and weekends to meet customer demand.
- Aircraft technician with A320, B747, OR B777 aircraft experience.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Customer-facing skills, ability to work with the flight crew and interact in a professional manner.
- Independent and self-motivated and have the ability to work without direct supervision.
- $2,000 sign on bonus once brought on direct
- $2,000 relocation assistance once brought on direct
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. #JSFirmaviation
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.