Duties and Responsibilities:
· Physical installation of access control, CCTV and gate systems including the required infrastructure, equipment trim-out and programming of devices.
· Proficient in termination different forms of industry cabling including cat5e, cat6 and coaxial.
· Knowledge of access control theory and different types of door hardware including maglocks & strikes.
· Aptitude to become proficient in programming and networking configurations of all our IP based equipment.
· Able to interact with customers and represent the company in a professional manner.
· Experience installing commercial access control and CCTV systems.
· Understanding of electric circuits and wiring in low voltage applications.
· Basic understanding of computer networking.
· Knowledge of cabling including: Cat5e, Cat6 and Coaxial.
· Intermediate PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Detail oriented and able to work independently or in a team.
· Gate Service Experience a plus.
· Ability to travel to project locations throughout South Florida
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.