As a critical part of the team, the Commercial Installer works onsite with our commercial customers to set up and program their Integrated Security fire and security systems. The Commercial Installer also dismantles and reconstructs equipment when necessary.
Pay rate $32/hr
· Installs appropriate devices; dismantles and reconstructs equipment as required
· Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris.
· Contacts customers prior to the date of scheduled installation to verify schedule.
· Prepares estimates in accordance with prescribed instructions or directions of supervisor.
· Follow proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures.
· Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
· Reads building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints as required.
· Coordinates installations with police/fire departments and handles necessary records for notification of emergency calls.
5+ years of experience installing security systems and equipment
CCure experience, certification a plus
Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings.
Panel and network experience
Ability to operate hand and power tools.
Flu shot, COVID vaccine, MMR vaccine, Chicken pox vaccine, and TB testing for working in hospitals.
About Loyal Source
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide, with a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare. Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.