· 5+ years’ experience
· NICET II or higher
· Experience with Edwards fire products preferred, programming experience a plus.
· Engineer Local Law, Upgrades and New Construction without any direction
· Programming Local Law, Upgrades and New Construction, Color graphics, prom chip and board upload without any direction
· Create filing drawings without any direction
· Release equipment without any direction.
· Ability to run a small team of drafters and create mark-up drawings
· Fill out any filing or forms without any direction (Reconsideration, Variance, A433B, battery calculations, firmware upgrade, etc.)
· Ability to direct technicians and customers according to code an experience with building specific systems
· Ability to communicate with R&D on product development
About Loyal Source
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide, with a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare. Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.