About the Position:
This role is responsible for the final testing and commissioning of complex Audio-Visual systems during and post build.
- Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints
- Test point-to-point functionality of systems
- Review project Scope of Work (SOW) to ensure quality and completeness of installation
- Test integrated systems and perform troubleshooting for AMX/Crestron and DSP systems
- Field installation of control programs (AMX/Crestron) – upload and download capability
- Make minor programming changes
- Fine tune audio video systems to ensure optimal performance
- Configure IP addressable devices to establish communication on a network
- Perform client training and final job documentation as needed
- Create, track, and complete a project Punchlist
- Ability to travel to various job sites
- Minimum 5 years of AV Installation experience preferred
- Proficient with test and calibration equipment
- Support user acceptance testing
- Minor programming capability (AMX/Crestron) – changes and troubleshooting
- Ability to diagnose complex system problems
- Knowledge of Advanced signal flow for audio, video, and control
- Understand IP networking
- Advanced PC proficiency
- Ability to regularly climb and work from ladders up to heights of 35 feet; lifting equipment, tools, and materials.
About Loyal Source
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide, with a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare. Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.